Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We all went to the library this morning for the last week of story times. We were running a little late as usual but we got there in time to hear one story and make the craft. I am going to miss taking the boys to story time. They love it, no matter how crazy it is trying to get there by 10 it is worth it. I think daddy will enjoy it in the fall. The rest of the day was filled with a lot of crying. Ben is kind of sick and very fussy. I wish I would have had a camera to show the next scene. We were all cranky so I broke out the candy jar. Max and I had suckers and Ben got some raisins. Well Max got distracted and left his sucker on a plate lying on the couch. Ben spotted the sucker and made a dash for it. He was so proud! He stood at the couch with his treasure for about 30 sec., until max spotted him. Then the war was on. The sucker ended up in the floor (then in the trash) and the boys ended up covered with stickiness as well as my couch. but know Ben has had a taste of the good stuff, we will never be able to eat candy in front of him again. After we got the messes cleaned up we all took a nap! getting both boys to sleep at the same time is a beautiful thing. I love naps. This afternoon we all went to Feed some animals at a friends house. Max played with a Bearded Dragon and a Hedgehog! There are also fish , snakes. and frogs. From there we were off to VBS. I go the best picture of Max and Eva on the swing set. They are just the best of friends these days. I think we are going to try the magic show in the morning I hope they like it. Then I have a feeling we will head to the river after VBS tomorrow night. It is much easier to take 100 degrees when you can jump in the river to cool off.

1 comment:

amber leann said...

I'm going to miss library time too, we have been going to our local library.