Monday, July 21, 2008

So Far So Good


I loved these two pictures!
Well I loved all these pics! Ben wanted Max's corndog soooo bad he kept chasing him around trying to grab it. Max had some nap time bed head going on.



So this blog thing is pretty cool. I have figured out how to do everything that I want to do, at least for now. I did spend way too much time changing and playing with things today. So I have to say this is much cooler than my previous internet time waster--Facebook.
We got a new toy for the boys so that kept them busy most of the afternoon. They are huge foam blocks for them to climb on and they love them. Of course they only really liked them when they were in the middle of the living room. I moved them to a safer spot where they can not fall off and they were not so much fun.
This evening I went to a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower. It was nice to have someone cook a different meal for me. The best part was that Jacob took the kids to VBS and by the time I got home he has already put them in bed. I love coming home to a quiet house! I have to say that he is really taking over as his new role of Mr. MOM. To be quite honest I think he may be better at it than I ever was.

4 comments:

amber leann said...

Isn't just so much more fun!

Chandra said...

I'm excited that you have started a blog! I look forward to keeping up with you this way! It's just way too fun and addictive! Your boys are the cutest! Talk to you soon!

Jacob Sawyer said...

That last sentence seems about right.

Dia Sawyer said...

I can't wait to see the blocks!
you're blog looks great!
Dia