Monday, July 28, 2008

Getting Started in the Classroom

This morning I went to a workshop in Harrisburg. it was not too bad, we got to make swords and shields so that was pretty fun. I brought mine home for Max to play with and he loved it. Even though it was made out of poster board Ben still got hurt, but not too bad. Jacob had lunch ready when I got home. I was so happy! After a brief lunch I went to the classroom. I still mostly just stand and look at things, but after a while of that I started organizing. There is still some to do, but at least I got started.

This evening we went to Justus's birthday party. Pizza, cake, and ice cream what more can you ask for. He turned to big 1-0. I can not believe it when I first started dating Jacob he was 1. I can't believe my kids will grow up this fast too. Elliette play the Wii with Max for most of the night and he hated to leave, he kept saying"we'll play it when we come back, Jude's turn." I think he is going to be a gamer. Ben, well he is still cutting teeth but it is getting better. He slept till 6:30 this morning so that is great.

We are going to gulf shores on Saturday so for the rest of the week I am going to try and alternate between packing preparing my classroom. I am excited and nervous about suck a big trip with the kids, but I think we are going to try and leave at about 3:00 in the morning. This is going to be a whole family event. MeeMee, Grandpa, John, Dia, Jacob, Lauren, Justus, Elliette, Lola, Jude, Max, Eva, and Ben. Fun Fun Fun !!!

No comments: