Sunday, July 20, 2008

Give it a try!

O.K. This is my first attempt at blogging. I have been inspired by friends and family. We will see how it goes! We spent all afternoon at MeeMee's house. Playing with the cats, looking for condo's and not taking naps! We are trying to put together a last minute trip the the beach before summer is over. So I spent a while on the computer looking for an inexpensive condo that will sleep all 13 Sawyers. The kids played with the kittens, they love them. Even Ben! I said we are not bringing any more animal home with us, but it is hard to say no to those cute little kitties. 5 of the 7 grandkids were there and Max and Ben had a blast. We always love spending time with the cousins. Max and Eva are becoming best buddies. I love it! They just started getting close and they are hilarious. Ben did not take a nap until after 4 so I am a little worried about tonight. My boys like their naps. Alright lets see how the rest of this site works.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, I will try this, but knowing myself I will write today and may not tomorrow!!!

I have been trying to go to the beach as well, but can't seem to find a cheap place to stay without staying in a tent with two little boys! We are now searching for a cabin at a river or lake! Found a few that are reasonable, just waiting for Mau to check them out and see if he likes them too! Our main goal is to have serious family time, its kinda been hard to do that since we have had other family members stay with us since May!!! I am not complaining at all, we loved having them, just nice to have alone time with husband and kids for awhile out of the house!

Ok need to get back to cleaning and washing...will try this again soon!!

amber leann said...

I am super excited you are blogging! YAY!!!! If only I could talk the whole world into this addiction,lol!

Shea said...

Yay! I started mine yesterday, too!