Wednesday, January 21, 2009


Well I guess I have neglected this for long enough. Thanks for reminding me Shea!! I do like to see what you guys are doing, so it is only fair. I don't think I should start where I left off, but I'll hit the highlights.

I have to post a picture of the boys on Halloween. They were too cute


Thanksgiving was great. Christmas was better!

I loved my two week break. After a Christmas full of going, going, and more going. We loaded up the kids and went to Branson. We has a blast! After Branson we went to Oklahoma to visit some friends. The kids were great. I put them to bed in three different houses without a single cry. I could not believe it. The seven hour drive home well....... actually not too bad.

Work wise I am finding it hard to fit everything in. Not quite sure what to work on basic skills, benchmark, or what is actually on the pacing guide. Thinking about it makes a little nervous. I also have to schedule the Praxis III, that always gets pushed to the bottom of my list. Not too woriied about it, but it on my mind.

I will try to be better about posting these pictures are getting a little dated.

Kids Update:
Max- loves the Wii, it seems crazy but he is really pretty good. He never stops talking, and always says something funny. His new thing is to call us by our names instead of mommy and daddy. I am afraid it is going to stick. He is obsessed with boxing, no thanks to the Wii.

Ben - He is 16 months old. WOW I miss having a little baby, but I love that he can walk talk and let us know what he wants. I did not think he would ever walk, but he did. He is talking much more too. His favorite thing is to find whatever Max is doing and try to do it too.

Jacob well he is still doing a great job at home. He cooks all the time and keeps the house looking good too. He does love to freecycle. I never know what he will be giving away next. All of the baby stuff is gone. He says NO MORE for at least five years. I am working on that. ;)

2 comments:

amber leann said...

Whoo hoo! FINALLY, lol! My baby is 20 months now, I'm with ya, they are growing up waaaaay to fast!

Shea said...

Yay Lauren!!! I crack up every time I check to see if you've posted and see the last post...early Oct...that's titled: It's been awhile! We've missed you in the blogging world! Welcome back.