Sunday, January 25, 2009

A new do.

Well I don't have any pictures, but I got my hair done today. I have to complement my mother in law because she saved me $70. We used a frost kit and it turned out great. This is the first time I have lightened it since Ben was born. I really needed a change. After I get it cut I will be all set. Other than that today was just a lazy day. We had friends over last night and stayed up way too late. So when we put the kids down for a nap Jacob and I also took a nap. It was nice, but now I am wide awake. We played the American Idol game. It was a lot of fun.

I have to say I loved the first 2 snow days we had. Don't get me wrong I'll take a break anytime but, this middle of the week ice is not so great. It messes with the whole week. Come on who is controlling this anyway. :)

No comments: