Sunday, November 8, 2009

wow march 4th

Sorry guys, looks like it has been too long. I have to get some knew pictures and information on this blog! Well let's see... baby number 3 is on the way. I am almost 28 weeks and so ready to have this one. I can say that the third time is not the charm in this case! Oh well it will be worth it.


School is going pretty good this year. I have a great group. The second time around is much nicer as well. It has been quite different in our house since both parents are working. Personally don't like it much. I like working, I just hate the no one is home. We have not figured out when those daily things are supposed to get done. :) Plus someone is always sick or has an appointment, therefore one of us has to take off. Well I know most of you understand all this. I just do not think it is worth it.

We are spending this weekend at the river with Jacob's brother and three youngest kids. What a beautiful day it was yesterday. The kids played outside all day! They had a blast building fires and digging in the dirt. Jacob, his brother and dad all jumped in the water like a bunch of crazies. The kids thought that was just wonderful, and of course wanted to do the same. ( we did not let them in case you're wondering) Can't wait for another beautiful day tomorrow.

2 comments:

Shea said...

Wow! I'm super impressed that you updated finally! I've missed reading about your little ones. Looking forward to pictures!

amber leann said...

Me too! Miss hearing about you guys!